Fire Active conduct training in the following fields
FIRE TRAINING COURSES
Advance Fire Fighting Course
1. One (1) day ± 8 hours, Advance Fire Fighting Course recognized by the Dept. of Labour. On successful completion, a certificate is issued valid for three years.
Basic Fire Fighting Course
2. ± 3 Hours Basic Fire Fighting Equipment course with practical demonstration. Above courses are preferably done on site. All Fire Equipment to be supplied. An arrangement can be made with Fire Active to use stand by units. Price are available on request.
First Aid Training
A. LEVEL 1
16 Hours First Aid Course is offered in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and is recognized by the Department of Labour. A certificate is issued.
The above courses are given by registered instructors conversant in several languages. Should you require any further information do not hesitate to contact us.
Our guards will perform Excess control and regular site patrols around the premises.
PROTECTIVE FIRE EQUIPMENT
Safety boots & Safety glasses
Fire Hose Reel covers
All Safety Clothing
Inspection of property on a monthly basis
Inspection of first aid boxes on a monthly basis
Refill of first aid boxes if needed
Demarcation of property.
Major Companies which use Fire Active to do their servicing and maintenance are as follows:
- AKZO NOBLE
- MINTAILS MINE
- AVENG MANUFACTURING AUTOMATION & CONTROL
- BARLOW WORLD
- BARLOW WORLD PLASCON ALBERTON
- BRITISH AMERICAN TABACCO
- COBRA WATERTECH
- DUNLOP BELTING
- G&W BASE
- LANXESS MINE
- RENICO CONSTRUCTION
- LIBRA BATHROOMS
- MURRAY & DICKSON CONSTRUCTIONS PTY LTD
- SANLAM PROPERTY
- SILVERSTAR CASINO (PTY) LTD
- ST DAVID’S MARITZ COLLEGE
- STATUS MARK PROPERTIES
- SUPREEM SPRING
- TELKOM SA
- VAAL SANITARY WARE
- And various other companies Schools, Hospitals, clinics and many more.
The above are all indications of our commitment to quality of service.